I-Brid System Demonstration
Published on February 13th, 2014
Welcome to Avac Beton’s I-Brid System. This composite system of concrete and light steel exceeds the energy efficiency standards of the 2005 Quebec Building Code. I-Brid is designed to adapt to your preferences and to any flooring and roofing system. Whether for freestanding or wall bearing structures, I-Brid is your solution!
Other advantages of our I-Brid System:
- Prefabrication generates savings of up to 25% compared with the cost of traditional masonry.
- We use high density water repellent reinforced concreted 40 MPa.
- Pultrall fibreglass reinforcement and galvanized wire mesh are set to prevent cracking and corrosion.
- Concrete siding is anchored to structural steel stud walls, without thermal bridge.
- Our composite panels avoid the need for loadbearing lintels, scaffoldings and platforms.
Read more on the advantages and technical characteristics by visiting the I-Brid System section of the website.