I-Brid System Advantages
- Cheaper. Prefabrication creates savings of up to 25% compared with the cost of traditional masonry.
- Quality. We use high density water repellent reinforced concrete of 40 MPa. Our rigorous quality control process at the plant guarantees the precast product’s optimal quality. Consult our FAQ section under « Is the brick finish applied on the panels shock-resistant? »
- No cracking. Pultrall fibreglass reinforcement and galvanized wire mesh are set to prevent cracking and corrosion.
- Smart design. Concrete siding is anchored to structural steel stud walls, with no thermal bridge, using ThermoGuard tie rods designed and developed by Avac Beton and certified by an engineer. Made of fiberglass compound with a resistance to deflection of 23,500 psi, ThermoGuard is immune to corrosion, condensation and fire.
- Skip expensive steps. Our composite panels eliminate the need for loadbearing lintels, scaffoldings and platforms.
- Promotes sustainable development. This composite system of concrete and light steel exceeds the energy-efficiency requirements of the 2005 Quebec Building Code and grants you easy credits for any LEED projects.
- No thermal bridge. A two inch gap between the concrete panels and the steel stud wall is used as a R12 thermal break between the warm and cold side.
- Efficient insulation. This gap is filled with closed-cell spray polyurethane foam as an insulating material. A four inch thick layer (R24) is sprayed at the plant.
- Versatile. I-Brid can adapt to any flooring or roofing system.
- Simple. Doors and windows can even be installed at the plant.
- All year round Weather will not delay your project.
- Creative. We offer a selection of finishes, textures and mouldings in both classical and contemporary style and adjustable sizes. All our products are low-maintenance!
- Adaptable. I-Brid can adapt to both freestanding and loadbearing wall structures.
- Fire resistant. Minimum 2 hours fire resistance with gypsum board finishing.
In summary, the I-Brid System offers efficiency, performance and savings in time and money without compromising on quality. For more information or to tour our showroom, please contact us.