Published on November 10th, 2015
Avac Béton's Limestone system: a sophisticated signature, built in the blink of an eye!
Published on February 13th, 2014
Welcome to Avac Beton's I-Brid System. This composite system of concrete and light steel exceeds the energy efficiency standards of the 2005 Quebec Building Code. I-Brid is designed to adapt to your preferences and to any flooring and roofing system. Whether for freestanding or wall bearing structures, I-Brid is your solution!
Other advantages of our I-Brid System:
- Prefabrication generates savings of up to 25% compared with the cost of traditional masonry.
- We use high density water repellent reinforced concreted 40 MPa.
- Pultrall fibreglass reinforcement and galvanized wire mesh are set to prevent cracking and corrosion.
- Concrete siding is anchored to structural steel stud walls, without thermal bridge.
- Our composite panels avoid the need for loadbearing lintels, scaffoldings and platforms.
Read more on the advantages and technical characteristics by visiting the I-Brid System section of the website.
Published on March 20th, 2013
Welcome to Avac Beton's Limestone System. Concrete panels make up both the structure and architecture of this system. The panels are precast at the plant according your personal selection of colours and accessories.
Advantages of the Limestone System:
- Cost-competitive with masonry
- Tested Strength
- High Quality
- R27 Insulation Value; 100% efficiency, no thermal bridge, no condensation, no fungus
- Fast Installation
- Superior Sound-Proofing
- Durability without Maintenance
- Very Energy-efficient
Learn more about the advantages and the construction steps by visiting the Limestone System section of the website.